Saturday, August 20, 2011

Social Studies Projects

On Monday some of the groups are going to be presenting their social studies projects to the class.  I gave them quite a bit of time to work on them in class, but some groups could not get even close to finishing.  Those groups will not be presenting until Tuesday and will have about 10 minutes in class on Monday to continue working on them.  If they brought some home to do this weekend, that is fine, but if not, they need to be complete by Tuesday.

The social studies vocabulary quiz has been moved to Wednesday.  The flash cards also will not be due until Wednesday and they will have an opportunity to do them in class.  If your child has not already done them, then please have them wait until they come to class and just have them bring in their index cards.  I will explain to them exactly what I want on each one to help them study for the test.

I am going to try to video some of the presentations or take pictures of them.  If there is anyone that cannot have their photo taken, please let me know.  I want to put some of them on the blog and will be finding out if I can send home a permission slip for that so they can feel "famous."  LOL.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment