Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Here is an email I sent today!

Sorry about the confusion this week on the homework.  I guess when I changed it to go back to decimals, I forgot about a note I put about splitting last night's assignment.  It was not supposed to  be split, but for those of you that only did 1/2 that is okay, just turn the whole thing in on Friday.

That being said, you do not have to do page 15-16 on Thursday night.  I still don't think we are ready to move in to dividing decimals anyways.  Hang on to those workbook pages though, because they will be assigned next week when we move into dividing decimals.

Tonight, you should be doing workbook page 12.  It is due tomorrow.  You can do wb p.11 for extra practice if you still are having a hard time with multiplying decimals.  We are going to continue with this topic for the rest of the week and will be taking a test on Monday on multiplying decimals, and rounding decimals.

I hope this makes things more clarified.

By the way, I have posted a link to the online math textbook as well.  The log in information is on Edline and the blog, but I will put it here as well.

username: WMS followed by their student number
password: p followed by their student number

Thank you for all of your time and effort with your children so far this year.  You have all been a great help!

Ms. D

No comments:

Post a Comment