Friday, August 26, 2011

8/24/11

The social studies test went well for most students.  I have quite a few that forgot to bring in their social studies flash cards.  I hope they have them today.  So far, I have been pretty good about giving them extra time to turn in homework late without a penalty, but will not be doing that any more starting next week.  All students need to be responsible and have all of their assignments in to me on time.

We reviewed for the math test and had some extra time to work on our homework in class.  I hope that this is helpful.

I want to make sure that everyone knows that they should not be spending more than 45 minutes on their math homework.  If the assignment is too much, please have your child do a few of each type of question and sign that  they have worked for 45 minutes on there.  The point of the homework is for them to get practice on the skills that are being taught, not for them to sit for 2 to 3 hours and do math.  Sorry for any inconvenience thus far.

I hope you are all ready for the math test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment