Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4/4/12

Good morning!

I am sorry about last night's homework.  I did not think it would have as many problems on the page as were there and take as long as it did to solve them.  I don't think the problems were that hard, just long and tedious.  I am giving extra credit to anyone who took the time to finish the entire assignment and will be more considerate tonight so that they won't have to do so much work.  If they did not finish, but worked on it, they will be graded on whatever is finished.   Again, sorry about the inconvenience.  That being said, we are going to continue reviewing for FCAT today and keep working on our social studies projects.  The math assignments for the next few days will be worked on in class.  I want the kids to concentrate on working through FCAT FOCUS.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment