Friday, January 27, 2012

1/27/12

This morning are the honor roll awards at 9:15.  We will be honoring all of the students that have made straight A and A/B honor roll for the second nine weeks.

In math, we are going to be working on 2-step inequalities.  The students will be able to solve them and graph them as well.

In social studies, the students will be independently working on Document E in their packet and filling out a document analysis sheet.  This sheet is a test grade and will be due on Tuesday.

The essay for this DBQ will be due on Thursday.  It uses the same rubric as the last DBQ, but there will be one thing added to the introduction.  I will be discussing all of this with them on Monday so that they know what is expected.  I am going to try to modify the document and repost, but since I did not create it, I am not sure if I can modify it.  I will have the students write down in their planners what the difference is if I cannot modify it.

See you all this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment