Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1/11/12

Today we will be reviewing for the chapter 7 test.  I have given the kids an assignment that is due on Thursday.  I will be giving them time to work on it in class and they had some time yesterday.  This assignment should help them review all of the concepts that will be on the test.  It will include solving one and two step algebraic equations as well as writing them based on information in a word problem.  The kids have been doing fairly well with the algebra stuff, so I expect that they will do well on the test as well.

In social studies we are going to be looking through the last four documents in our DBQ and discussing them.  I think the kids are going to get a kick out of some of Hammurabi's Codes and it will spark some great conversations.  I am looking forward to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment