Friday, May 25, 2012

5/25/12

The last day of school is finally here.  Graduation last night was awesome!  The kids looked great!

I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know how proud I am of all of you!  You are hard workers and great kids.  You will all go far in life.  I am going to miss each and everyone of you next year.  I hope some of you will stop by to say hi every once in a while.  I also want to thank all of the parents.  You guys have been a great support this year.  You have helped to make it all happen.  Thank you!  I hope everyone has a great summer!  Good luck next year in middle school!

Today we will be having field day, a lunch outside for the kids, yearbook signing, and finishing up anything they are working on.  Great job kids!  I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment