Friday, March 16, 2012

3/16/12

Today is Friday..Yay!!!

Today we are taking our District Assessment in math.  I have given the kids 24 problems in class to help them review for this test.  I think they are all well prepared.

I am currently heading up the St. Jude's math-a-thon fundraiser for the school.  I am offering extra credit for any kids that participate in this fundraiser.  It is a great way for them to practice their math skills before FCAT.  The extra credit is based on their participation on the math portion, not the money portion although, I do encourage everyone to donate to a great cause as well.

In social studies, the journal covers are due on Monday.  The kids have known about this all week and need to get it done on time.  It is a test grade in social studies and is replacing the end of the DBQ essay.   I think they have done a great job so far and look forward to seeing their finished products.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment